Sky Sports UK is in the first year of a new five-year deal for the Super Bowl and it is expanding on previous coverage with the use of a new combined satellite/production trailer from Sure Shot, a larger studio position, a pitch side position, and more programming in advance of the big game.
The Super Bowl’s impact beyond the U.S. continues to grow and this year 18 countries are on site with productions that range from commentary only to three-camera shoots in studio booths. And for Jeff Lombardi, NFL, senior director of international production operations, and his team the goal is to make sure a wide range of […]
The NFL Network has offered more than 80 live hours of programming this week in advance of Super Bowl XLIX, and the NFL’s presence, including NFL Films and those working on the world feed, will top out at nearly 300 people. The big game also signals the official end of a noteworthy season that saw […]
This weekend, for the 26th consecutive year, Level 3 Communications will be tasked with providing broadcast-video services at the Super Bowl. The NFL and NBC Sports will rely on Level 3′s Vyvx VenueNet+ to deliver Super Bowl XLIX from University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ, which is connected directly to Level 3′s advanced fiber-optic network. In […]
From the truck compound to the venue control room and seemingly everywhere in between, Evertz has this year’s Super Bowl in Glendale, AZ, covered.
More Headlines• SDTV Crosses 2014 Finish Line in Full Sprint
• National TeleConsultants Provides IT Expertise to Media Industry
• Seen on Screen: YouTube to Host Live Super Bowl Halftime Show; Oscar De La Hoya to Offer Spanish-Language Sports Network
• Masergy, IHSE USA, Gerling & Associates Re-Up With SVG
• NBC Super Bowl XLIX Production Team Ready for Final Push
• CSP Rolls Out High-End Partner for HD4
• NeuLion EVP Chris Wagner Discusses DivX Acquisition as 4K Streaming Makes Strides
• Live From X Games: Tech Vendors, Service Providers Unite in Tight Compound
• Vizrt Renews SVG Platinum Sponsorship
• Primestream, FX Design Group, DTS Renew With SVG
>> More Headlines