LiveTV:LA has announced the first of its line-up of live television leaders who will be speaking at its inaugural event, November 7, at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles, CA. David Neal of Fox Sports will join the speaker roster in a one-on-one conversation with SVG’s Ken Kerschbaumer. Neal, who is at the center […]
A veteran of ESPN’s Little League World Series coverage for more than 10 years, CP Communications was back in Williamsport, PA this month with a groundbreaking new system in tow. The new Axis RFHD camera-back-transmitter system featured three RF-over-fiber sites for ESPN’s LLWS coverage. The newest system is a MPEG4 7-Gbps system with a six-way […]
Big Ten faithful have grown accustomed to top-of-the-line television productions. Entering its eighth year, Big Ten Network (BTN) pioneered the conference network and continues to set a high bar for its peers, especially when comes to what it does best: football Saturdays.
In year one of Fox Sports 1’s college football coverage, one thing became abundantly clear to Coordinating Tech Producer David Jones: “The beast is hungry and we can’t feed it enough.” With more than 100 live games scheduled across its national and local broadcast and cable platforms (including Fox broadcast network, FS1, Fox Sports Networks, […]
When the Philadelphia Eagles open their regular season against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sept. 7, it will be with a totally revitalized video experience — highlighted by two end-zone boards capable of broadcasting 4K content — made possible by Panasonic ECO Solutions North America. In addition to the 10-mm end-zone boards, Panasonic installed several 20-mm […]
More Headlines• User, Player Data Become Driving Force for Sports Content Creators
• Lucas Oil Taps LBiSat, ARCTEK HD for Worldwide Motocross Delivery
• CSMA Master Class: Middle Tennessee State’s EMC Productions Treats Students Like Pros
• ESPN Expands US Open Fiber Connectivity to Meet International Needs
• Will the Super Bowl Halftime Show Become the Ultimate in Pay to Play?
• SMT Re-Ups With SVG
• CBS, NFL Network Begin Final Push for Thursday Night Football Launch
• Leagues, Broadcasters Reflect on Skyrocketing Rights Deals, Importance of Quality Storytelling
• Minnesota’s Xcel Energy Center Goes Wild With Venue-Wide Video Upgrades
• Ericsson Upgrades to SVG Premier Sponsorship
>>NAB 2014 More Headlines