Clint Burges doesn’t want to run just any old digital network. The director of video operations at Lamar University knows that, in the crowded Texas college sports landscape, the Cardinals need to be creative to stand out.
John Anderson can’t wait to see who crosses the finish line in 25,743rd place. The ESPN anchor will co-host the New York City Marathon alongside Hannah Storm when it returns this Sunday, winding its way through the Big Apple’s five boroughs for a daunting 26.2 miles. One of the most complex events in all of […]
It isn’t every day that a horse race can be described as “star-studded,” but this year’s running of the 31st Breeders’ Cup Classic will feature competitors recognizable to even the most casual fans. NBC Sports Group plans to take advantage of this already storied field, focusing the spotlight on near-Triple Crown winner California Chrome.
This year’s Breeders’ Cup races (Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, CA) marks the 10-year media-rights–partnership extension that will keep the Breeders’ Cup on NBC and NBCSN through 2025. It also marks a larger audio complement for the iconic race.
Wireless-microphone-system manufacturer Sennheiser, which recently filed a Petition for Reconsideration with the FCC on its Incentive Auction Ruling, is encouraging wireless-microphone owners and customers to write to the FCC in support of that petition before the Nov. 12 initial reply deadline and is offering to help with filing or procedural requirements.
More Headlines• NBA Season Tip-Off: Fox Sports Deploys New Tech Across Key Regions
• Photo Gallery: Behind the Scenes at Fox Sports’ World Series Production
• NBA Season Tip-Off: MSG Network Adds Vibrant New Studio Set
• Behind the Mic: NBC Brings Fox-Vet Krista Voda Aboard NASCAR Team; ESPN Retains Ricky Craven, Brad Daugherty
• Six Weeks Until SVG Summit; SVG Members Register Free Before Nov. 21
• Diversified Systems, IMS Productions, Program Productions Renew With SVG
• NBA Season Tip-Off: Turner Sports Refines NBA Coverage
• NBA Season Tip-Off: New Replay Center Set To Revolutionize Officiating, Video Ops
• SVG’s TranSPORT To Focus on HEVC, 4K, and IP Workflows
• MLB Embraces DSLRs for Largest World Series Film Production Ever
>> More Headlines