With the launch of its fourth side-by-side-dual mobile unit last month, Mobile TV Group’s vision of the next generation in regional remote sports production is off and running. Based in Minnesota, 36HDX and companion unit VMU36 will be serving Fox Sports North primarily and follow similar units in Miami (33HDX and VMU), Los Angeles (34HDX and […]
The phrase International Broadcast Center has taken on new meaning this week during MLB International’s production of the World Series, thanks to Dome Productions’ new mobile unit, Unite. The ultra-versatile double-expando unit, which is making its debut this postseason, is designed to support multifaceted unilateral productions and can be customized to each client’s specific needs.
The Sports Video Group is pleased to welcome Dejero as a corporate sponsor. Based in Waterloo, ON, the company offers an extensive and versatile range of bonded wireless uplink solutions for mobile newsgathering.
The art of live TV is not just having a magic moment but capturing it and amplifying it across all distribution channels. Stacey Foster, Saturday Night Live, Co-Producer; David Hill, Chairman, National Geographic Channels and Executive Producer, American Idol; Jay Schmalholz, Nickelodeon Live Event Television, SVP; and Howard Swartz, Discovery Networks, VP of Development and […]
As part of the $125 million renovation of Lincoln Financial Field, the Philadelphia Eagles added 10 Sony F55 4K cameras to capture in-game content. To connect those camera locations to the video-control room, the team tapped Markertek to supply SMPTE fiber, tactical fiber, and telecast gear.
More Headlines• Digital Dudes Q&A: NeuLion’s Chris Wagner Talks ‘Covering Hockey Anywhere’
• Live From SMPTE: Got Color? Next-Gen Challenges of More-Accurate Viewing Experience Kick Off Day Two
• World Series Sound Is All About More Microphones
• Live From SMPTE: Object-Based Audio Promises To Transform Sports Broadcasting
• Fox Lends Epic Scale, Eye-Popping Tech to World Series Production
• Live From SMPTE: Ethernet-Based Live Production Makes Gains
• Live From SMPTE Conference: Netflix Embraces IMF for Format Interoperability
• 8K Solutions Brings More Than a Century of Experience to Sports AV
• Sports Venue Technology Summit: Hybrid Tech, Space Allocation Challenge Control-Room Developers
• SVG Venue Technology Summit: 4K Is First Step in Long Transition to Hi-Res Operations
>> More Headlines