The Philadelphia Eagles are in the final stages of a two-year, $125 million renovation of Lincoln Financial Field. The project, which has touched nearly every aspect of the fan experience, will be officially unveiled during the team’s regular-season opener in early September. Last week, SVG got a sneak peak of the new-and-improved Linc, including a […]
Every two weeks for the past year and a half, Philadelphia Eagles President Don Smolenski and SVP of Operations Jason Miller have taken a walk around Lincoln Financial Field. They watched as two new corner bridges took shape and sat in added seats to gauge sightlines. They oversaw the building’s upgrade to HD, comprising impressive […]
Johnny Manziel or no Johnny Manziel, Cleveland Browns fans will have much to celebrate this season when FirstEnergy Stadium unveils its first major technology upgrade in 15 years. When the Browns open their regular season against the New Orleans Saints on Sept. 13, those in attendance will be treated to a fully HD experience.
To find one of the most technologically advanced and video-friendly organizations in all of sports, you might have to look to the minor leagues.
In the world of sports media, few names are as synonymous with terms like innovation and technology trailblazer as Chuck Pagano. In his three-plus decades at ESPN, he spearheaded the network’s transformation from fledgling Bristol, CT-based startup to one of the most technologically advanced media companies in the world. ESPN’s EVP of technology since 2005 […]
More Headlines• Canadian Football League Downplays Onfield Audio
• MIRA Mobile, SportsNet LA Boost Dodgers Coverage With FUJINON 99X Lenses
• ESPN Enters Final Lap of NASCAR Sprint Cup Coverage With Brickyard 400
• Satellite Engineering Group, Mobile TV Group, YES Productions Renew With SVG
• Opportunity Knocks: It’s an Active Summer for College Video Jobs
• CSMA Master Class: A One-Woman Band Changes The Video Culture at University of San Francisco
• NBC Sports Group Drops In For Liverpool-AS Roma Match at Fenway Park
• SEC Network Preview: Florida Preps ‘The Swamp’ With Revamped Control Room
• Schubin Cafe: 4K, HFR, HDR, and WCG: Which Has The Better Picture or Why Marketing Is Not Engineering
• Look Back at the 2014 FIFA World Cup Production With SVG’s SportsTech Blog
>>NAB 2014 More Headlines