SVG’s Sports Venue Technology Summit is less than a month away. Join the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, Portland Trailblazers, Vancouver Canucks, Washington Huskies, Indianapolis Colts, and more as they discuss their game-day workflows, video-content strategies, and much more.
Asset-management–system provider Front Porch Digital was acquired by Oracle today, and Front Porch Digital COO/GM Rino Petricola tells SVG that Oracle plans to have Front Porch Digital operate as a separate business unit in order to not disturb its ongoing business and current customers.
SVG Europe closed out an exciting Saturday at IBC with its annual Sport Production & Technical Achievement Awards ceremony at the RAI in Amsterdam. This year’s awards celebrated the best in global live sport production and – in many ways – the three honorees were easy selections. Olympic Broadcast Services (OBS) and FIFA TV and […]
With a full year now under his belt, Charlie Vogt has settled in nicely to his role as Imagine Communications CEO. He’s also certainly made his presence known this weekend at IBC, stirring the pot some as both the event’s keynote speaker and as a speaker on other session discussions as well. With deep IT roots […]
Fiber transport manufacturer MultiDyne (Stand 10.D46) made a splash at IBC this weekend with the introduction of a wide array of new features on the company’s popular SilverBACK line of camera-mounted fiber transport solutions. Most notably, Ultra HD support can be added to any existing SilverBACK system through an upgrade, enabling customers to deliver a cost-effective, […]
More Headlines• Lawo intros new all-in-one mixing desk
• Ross Video hits Europe with Carbonite v. 10.0 and Overdrive Integration
• Ross Video details XPression Telestrate
• Snell revamps Kahuna switcher
• Aspera aspires to stream dream
• Sony Debuts 4K Camcorder for Handheld Use
• Finnish broadcaster Nelonen chooses ChyronHego’s Channel Box 2 for Pro1 and Pro2 sports channels
• ChyronHego nails down multiple ZXY Sport Tracking deals
• Daktronics Sounds as Good as It Looks
• Audio Education, Part 2: Pro-Audio Manufacturers Are Proactive on Training
>>NAB 2014 More Headlines