In a move expected by many in the remote-production industry, NEP Broadcasting filed an S-1 form with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday. No terms were given in the filing, but the offering is valued up to $100 million. The company, which will list on the […]
One of the loudest beats of the drum throughout SVG’s Sports Technology Venue Summit in Denver last month centered on the need for stadiums and arenas to create a high-quality game-day video experience that can match – or exceed – that of the ever-improving television product in order to pry fans off their couches and […]
This Fourth of July weekend signals two new eras for NBC as it will produce its first NASCAR race in nearly a decade as part of a new rights deal. It also marks the first time that it will work with Game Creek Video on a long-term contract, as the remote production provider built PeacockOne […]
The InfoComm Show hit a record number of square feet: 525,000, to be exact, covering most of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Much of that was driven by the size of video displays, which were massive and show no signs of slowing down.
The Sports Video Group is pleased to announce that Blackmagic Design has renewed its platinum sponsorship. Blackmagic Design creates video editing products, digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and real time film scanners for the feature film, post production, and television broadcast industries.
The Sports Video Group is pleased to welcome Boland Communications as a corporate sponsor. Based in Lake Forest, CA, Boland Communications designs and manufactures high-quality professional monitors for broadcast, film, television, and custom needs.
The NFL’s search for a temporary Los Angeles stadium is officially underway, according to the Los Angeles Times. In late June, the league began issuing proposal requests to multiple venues in Southern California — among them the Coliseum and Rose Bowl — with the intent of securing a temporary home for a team (or teams) […]
The second-annual 2nd Screen Summit: Sports event in New York City on July 28 will kick off with a Keynote Conversation featuring Fox Sports SVP of TV Everwhere and Special Projects Clark Pierce.
The ryegrass along the baseline may still be lush and green and the silver-gilt cup and Venus Rosewater Dish will not appear at Centre Court for nearly a fortnight, but the action at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club already is very much underway for ESPN. Now in its fourth year as the […]
The Sports Video Group is pleased to welcome Cambridge Imaging Systems as a corporate sponsor. Headquartered in the UK, Cambridge Imaging Systems develops enterprise video platform software and secure video hosting services to manage all size collections of media.
More Headlines• DTV Audio Group Wraps Series of Meets on Spectrum Ideas
• Sports Venue Technology Summit: Venue Control Rooms Grow in Scope, Complexity as Video Demands Explode
• SVG’s FutureSPORT To Take on 4K, IP Production, Drones, VR, and More on Sept. 29 in NYC
• Sports Venue Technology Summit Q&A: Levels Beyond COO Christy King
• ESPN, NBA TV Continue Close Partnership at NBA Draft
• Sports Venue Technology Summit: With More Displays Than Ever, Graphics Automation Is Key
• Sports Venue Technology Summit: When Choosing the Right Cameras and Lenses, Focus on Future
• Ratings Roundup: NBA Draft Tied For Best Ever Overnight on ESPN; Fox’s U.S. Open Debut, Women’s World Cup Both Up Big
• Sports Venue Technology Summit: Local Teams Add Rocky Mountain Flair to Videoboard Productions
• Sports Venue Technology Summit Photo Gallery
>> More Headlines