With below-freezing temperatures expected this weekend in Kansas City, Sporting KC fans may have to don a few extra layers to watch their team compete for MLS Cup 2013. But the chance to watch their team clinch the championship on home turf will be well worth the potential for frostbite. Standing in their way will […]
During more than four decades in the business, Howard Katz has earned a reputation as sports broadcasting’s true jack-of-all-trades, innovating and thriving in roles ranging from top production and programming executive to high-profile media-rights negotiator and NFL scheduling guru.
The 2013 SVG Summit is fast approaching and will host more exhibitors on the Technology Showcase floor than ever before. In the weeks leading up to the Summit, SVG is highlighting the new products and latest technologies that will be on display at the New York Hilton Dec. 16 and 17.
The Sports Video Group is pleased to welcome Bannister Lake as a corporate sponsor. Founded in 1993, the privately held company with offices in California and Ontario provides innovative video graphic display solutions for broadcast-television, cable, satellite, digital-signage, and in-venue professional audio-visual applications. Bannister Lake display solutions integrate seamlessly with existing infrastructure, automate the process […]
The Sports Video Group is pleased to announce that Inertia Unlimited and DiGiCo have renewed their premier-level sponsorships. Inertia Unlimited is a specialty camera developer. DiGiCo is an audio solutions developer. Inertia Unlimited is most noted for its super-high-speed camera system, X-Mo. This year, the company’s technology was featured at many high profile sporting events […]
More Headlines• Venue Q&A: Artel Video Systems’ Richard Dellacanonica
• Cory Leible, NBC Sports Legend and Sports Broadcasting Hall of Famer, Dead at 76
• Capturing History: How CBS Sports Director Steve Milton Called the Epic Iron Bowl Finish
• FX Design Group Blends Old, New Techniques To Create Unforgettable Sets
• New Phizzle Platform Taps Social Media To Connect Teams and Fans
• Take This Quick Venue-Broadcast-IT Survey for SVG’s Upcoming IT Committee Meeting
• Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame: Allan Bruce ‘Scotty’ Connal, a Lasting Legacy at NBC Sports and ESPN
• SVG Summit Showcase Preview: A Roundup of Exhibitor Offerings, Part 1
• Sennheiser Asks FCC To Compensate Wireless-Mic Owners Facing Second Spectrum Reallocation
• Utah Scientific, Tata Communications, Front Porch Digital Renew with SVG