2013 SVG Membership
SVG’s goal is simple: to bring the entire sports industry closer together so that it can more effectively share information about best practices and new technologies that impact the industry. Your SVG membership will enable you to benefit from our continued educational opportunities, valuable event discounts, as well as multiple print and online resources.
SVG MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Free attendance to selected SVG Seminars and Events and discounted attendance to League Technology Summit, College Sports Video Summit, and the Sports Entertainment Summit.
- SVG Sports Video Insider newsletter, providing valuable and timely information on new tools and techniques that improve the quality of sports production and the value of sports rights.
- Twice-annual Sports Technology Journal, the engineering resource for sports production for HD, broadband and mobile devices.
- Annual Sports Mobile Production Yearbook, the annual directory of the new production vehicles and new developments in remote live event production; featuring the annual Gearbase Directory, an easy to use resource of who’s using what gear and what technology.
- Annual Access to our exclusive content on sportsvideo.org
2013 EVENTS CALENDAR
(Feb 27, HBO Theater, NY)
SVG will hold the first-annual SPORTSPOST:NY event at the HBO Theater in New York on Wednesday February 27, featuring leading postproduction execs, producers, editors, and graphics professionals discussing and showing the latest tools, projects, and design philosophies.
- NAB Pre‐Game Party
(Sunday, April 7, Wet Republic, MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV)
The hottest party of year, SVG hosts this can’t-miss evening at the Wet Republic.
This year’s event will feature in-depth product and technology overviews as well as an exhibits area that will show some of the latest developments in production tools
- College Sports Summit & College Sports Media Awards
***New Date and Location (May 29-30, Hyatt Hotel, Atlanta, GA)
A two-day event that helps all involved maximize the quality of college sports productions, increase sponsor revenues, and understand how to best utilize TV-production equipment.
- SVG Sports Entertainment Summit
(July, Los Angeles)
The Variety Sports Entertainment Summit, will explore the growing power of sports as an entertainment experience, as improving technology helps fans stay in touch with games and athletes on a constant basis across multiple platforms.
- Sports Asset Management Forum
(July 23, TBD)
A look into the most efficient and innovative asset management techniques available in a rapidly changing industry.
- Sport Award Reception at IBC
(Sept. 14, RAI, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Exclusive invitation to the biggest global sports technology social event of the year.
- Sports Venue Technology Summit
Learn about how venues can become more broadcast friendly and the latest developments in scoreboard video technology.
(November 12, New York, NY)
Get an inside look at the most innovative and efficient transmission techniques and technologies from sports industry leaders.
- League Technology Summit
(Dec. 16-17, New York Hilton, NY)
Exclusive invitation and $100+ discount to attend this annual forecast for sports production executives.
- Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame
(December 17, NY Hilton)
Seventh-annual industry reception honoring production excellence and those who helped define sports broadcasting
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS & FEES:
Please note that Memberships are only open to end-users of technology including TV networks, post-production facilities, sports leagues, team personnel and college and educational institutions.
Equipment manufacturers and service providers interested in becoming involved with SVG can click here or contact Rob Payne, director of SVG Sponsor Development at 212-481-8131 or email@example.com
- Executive Membership: $375
- Company Membership: $1500 (Includes 10 memberships)
- Freelance/Crew Membership: $175
Sports video professional engaged as a freelancer or crew member working in the production, distribution, or creation of sports content.
- College/University Membership: $175
College sports video professional working for a college, university, or conference in the creation, production, or distribution of sports content.