Madison Square Garden recently unveiled its three-year, top-to-bottom transformation. Nearly every aspect of The World’s Most Famous Arena was enhanced during the renovation process, with every upgrade geared toward improving the experience of fans, partners, suiteholders, athletes, entertainers, and broadcasters. SVG was given a behind-the-scenes look at the nearly unrecognizable Garden. Click through the photo […]
As part of Madison Square Garden’s top-down transformation, the iconic venue tapped The Systems Group (TSG) to overhaul its GardenVision event control room. Located on the 11th floor, GardenVision delivers content to The Garden’s 3,400 sq. ft. of LED displays, including the center-hung videoboard and digital signage, and operates the venue’s IPTV system.
After three years and more than 2.6 million worker-hours, Madison Square Garden recently unveiled its self-funded $1 billion renovation. And, for anyone who had ever attended a Knicks game or a Billy Joel concert at The Garden prior to 2011, it doesn’t take long to be struck by the magnitude of the venue’s transformation. The […]
It has taken only three years of working around complete basketball and hockey seasons as well as numerous concerts, but Madison Square Garden — and its sound system — has been renovated. The facility was ready for action on Oct. 25.
Compiled by Karen Hogan, Associate Editor, Sports Video Group The ceremonial groundbreaking for the nearly $1 billion Minnesota Vikings stadium is now scheduled for Dec. 3, more than a month later than originally planned. But the 65,000-seat stadium will still be ready for the 2016 NFL season, according to Michele Kelm-Helgen, chairwoman of the Minnesota […]
More Venue Headlines• Venue News: Cobb County Releases Proposed Financing for Braves Stadium; Cleveland Browns Unveil Renovation Plans
• Venue News: Atlanta Braves Eye New Stadium, Move to Cobb County; Jaguars Inch Closer to EverBank Field Upgrades
• SVG’s Venue Tech Journal Now Available in Digital Edition
• Emphasis on In-Game Replays Drives Historic CFL Stadium Upgrade
• Venue Q&A: Bexel ESS’s Scott Nardelli
• Pepsi Center A/V Upgrades Give Denver Sports Fans Another Reason To Cheer
• Venue News: Japan Looks to Scale Down Olympic Stadium; Miami Faces Hurdles Over Proposed MLS Team
• Venue Technology Summit: Venues Increasingly Deliver Connectivity To Keep Fans Coming Back
• Venue News: Atlanta Falcons’ Stadium Cost Projected to Exceed $1B; MetLife Stadium Passes Pre-Super Bowl Power Test
• Venue Technology Summit: Audio Systems Aim To Pry Fans Off Couches, Into Venues